Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Resting

I don't have much to say...again. But, each day I feel like I should write a post. I was likening my experience so far to my pregnancies while talking to my mom the other day. When you find out you're pregnant, it is all you can think about. You are super excited and spend all spare time reading up on it, figuring out your due date, and thinking of names. But after a couple of months, you can go an hour or two before you remember anew that you are going to have a baby. That is where I'm at. I'm not doing much paperwork each day now. I have almost finished my part of that and am now just waiting for our government to do their part. I'm still excited and I feel like God is preparing me more and more each day but it isn't keeping me up an night right anymore.
We received our appointment dates for our fingerprints for the new kids visas.  March 19 we will head to Albuquerque for that. I might make a zoo day out of it. After we get those done, I am hoping we can finish up this part by the end of April so that we can send off our Dossier.
God's timing is good. I am resting in that.

No comments:

Post a Comment