Saturday, September 8, 2012

Mountains Moved

I just got an email from our agency saying that our lawyer will send us the affidavit this week and that he wants to clear our case in October! He said he need to get ready to travel soon! I wish I knew how many of you out there have been praying for this, or even just prayed for it once.
I'm feeling two opposite things at once. First, I'm wondering why God is choosing to overwhelm us with His goodness in this way right now. He is good in waiting and good in now but everyone knows that now feels so much better. And that is what He is giving us. Gosh I'm amazed.
But secondly, I'm not amazed. Duh. Of course Elsie and Ki are precious to Him. Of course He wants them in families a sap. Of course He can literally move mountains. I absolutely believe that. These things do not surprise me. God is a redeemer. A lover. A Father to the fatherless. Our salvation.
But, really God, why me when I know so many people waiting and longing and hoping?
Thank you Lord, for answering my prayers and the prayers of many so quickly and exactly. Help us give You the forever glory.
Gosh, I can. not. wait. to meet these babies. Pinch me. I must be dreaming.

7 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhh-mazing! You get to meet your babies next month!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have prayed (more than once). :)

    Wendi (Kristi Hunts BFF!) in the Azores, Portugal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful, joyful news! I am rejoicing with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful news--and an answer to so many prayers! We're looking forward to hearing when the court date is set. We're ready!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So stinking happy for you guys! Praising God for this news!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wahoo!!! Good, good news! :)

    Psalm 18:6
    But in my distress I cried out to the LORD; yes, I prayed to my God for help. He heard me from his sanctuary; my cry to him reached his ears.

    ReplyDelete
  7. God Moves Mountains
    Jonathan and Melissa Grassmick will be going
    to Uganda NEXT MONTH to pick up Elsie and Ki!

    Cash and gift certificate donations welcome.
    Registry at Amazon Baby at
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/baby/homepage?&type=baby

    FELLOW SANTA FEANS...They are humbly accepting the following used items as soon as possible:
    2 convertible car seats (infant up thru toddler)
    1 pack n play
    pack’n play sheet
    2T girly clothes
    9 months and up boy clothes
    cloth diapers
    diaper bag backpack
    small toys for a 1 year old and 2 year old

    Email Melissa if you have something you can provide
    jmgrassmick@yahoo.com
    505-603-4091

    ReplyDelete