Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Socks Knocked Off

Some of my closest friends here in Santa Fe had that fundraising planning meeting last night that I mentioned in my last post. My mind is still spinning...but in a good way. I can't believe these people are willing to give of their most precious talents to serve the Lord in this way.

One gal is always thinking of great ideas. She brought some brilliant things to the table last night. Things I can't wait to see implemented.

One gal and her beau are genius techies. And they are going to create some amazing vehicles for all of this information.

One guy is a chef and he is going to work his magic.

Another gal is an amazing artist and she will wow the masses with her contribution.

Yet another gal is an on the ground make-it-happen kind of girl and she made the meeting happen and has offered to help implement these great things.

And her beau kept us laughing but also add some color to several things mentioned.

They all signed up to help in ways that God has gifted them as well as things outside their boxes. And they are excited to meet our new little ones. I can see it in their eyes and hear it in their voices.
I didn't walk away from the meeting with many responsibilities which feels a little funny. I guess I'm just going to hang on for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment