Friday, December 2, 2011

12.2.11

I don't have much time right now, but I wanted to get this in print... We received an email from Sara from our agency congratulating us on our acceptance into their Honduras adoption program!!!!!!!! Yea! I really haven't had much time just to sit back and process it yet. I've been on the go since I read the email. I just talked to Jonathan and he said he talked with Sara earlier. She called the house to let us know. Then he tried to call me but I didn't hear the phone ring. I told some family and friends (that were here tonight) and thought they knew before he did, but I guess he had us beat. :) Today is definitely a new, good start date (like I talked about in a previous post). December 2, 2011. 12.2.11. I'm going to remember this date. Thanks to the few who have known this little (big) secret of ours up to this point and who have prayed for this step. I need to read all of the eleven attachments she sent me in the email and figure out what is next. I'm sure I will be blogging more. At least for a while. We hopefully will broadcast this soon to all we know. Please be praying for the communication of this to those we know and love. Also, please pray for our little ones. For our hearts and theirs. For their health and safety and anything else that comes to mind. I'm so excited to figure out who these kids are. Lord, be with them in a special way until we can get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment