Monday, October 15, 2012

Bed Party

I'm not sure if our flights were purchased today. I told the travel agent which itinerary we wanted and gave him all of our info but didn't hear back from him today. So, I'm sure I'll hear tomorrow morning. If all is still available in the morning, we will be leaving in two Thursdays...October 25. We won't arrive in Entebbe (Uganda's airport city which is just south of Kampala which is where my babies are) until Friday, October 26 at 10:15pm. I was told that out babies would meet us at the airport, but since it is so late, I'm not sure what will happen. But, whatever! We will be there. On the same continent as our new kiddos.
When our biological kids heard the news this morning, they danced on our bed. Emma asked why I didn't seem excited. So, I screamed and jumped up and down with her. She thought that was the more appropriate response to the news. Love her excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment