Sunday, October 14, 2012

Day, Moment, Monday

Four Thursday ago (Sept. 20) Rashid...the orphanage directer.... said we would get our court date any day.
Two Thursdays ago (Oct. 4) Rashid said we would get our court date any moment.
Friday Rashid said Monday is the day we will get our court date.

This has been a roller coaster ride for us. Every day we have complete faith that God is in control and His will will be done. But some days slide by easier than others. Waiting is hard. I mailed our affidavit to Uganda over a month ago and so ever since then have been anticipating receiving our court date. I am praying that tomorrow is the day that we hear. Will you pray with us?
And I feel greedy asking for more, but I would love out court date to be soon! October is still possible.

O LORD, I call to you; come quickly to me. Hear my voice when I call to you.  
May my prayer be set before you like incense; may the lifting up of my hands be like the evening sacrifice.  Psalm 141: 1-2

1 comment: